Taking your clothes to the laundromat can be costly at times. Washing by hand won’t do you any good either. It’s quite a hassle and can take a better part of your day. Though standard washing machines can save you the hassle, they tend to be more expensive. Not to mention, they’re not that portable and take a pretty good amount of space. The solution? Portable washing machines. They’re incredibly compact, portable, and inexpensive. Moreover, they’re just as capable as large washing machines. For the record, some can wash as much as 18 pounds of clothes in a single load. Well, you’re here for one reason; to find the best portable washing machines for the money.
Well, portable washing machines come in varying capacities. Again, some have add-on functions, such as programmable wash cycles and water levels. In a nutshell, choosing the perfect washer for your needs is no easy task. Luckily, this article sheds some light on the best portable washers to consider.
Table of the Best Portable Washing Machines Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B07NHVFWCQ,B07B94ZR74,B07VRDN8B9,B01ICBLBL0,B07TDP2MMQ,B07HVSR8RF,B07S39CW8Q,B07HKXVQYC,B07SJZJH1B,B075XQRXCF” /]
10. Panda Portable Washing Machines – Compact Top Load Cloth Washer
Panda is well-known for its budget washing machines. Well, PAN56MGP3 is no exception. Not only is it affordable, but it also takes up as little room as possible. At the same time, it’s light enough to move around when the need arises. Despite the size, this washing machine is quite advanced. It comes complete with electronic controls. Based on your needs, you can select from 10 wash programs and 8 water levels. Hence, it makes it easier to customize every load.
Panda PAN56MGP3 has 1.6 cubic feet of washing capacity. Moreover, it can clean 11 pounds of clothing. The rustproof and chip-resistant stainless steel drum makes it more durable than most competitors. Again, the machine uses the ordinary 110-volt outlet. Thus, you can plug in anywhere. Overall, it’s an excellent choice for small to medium-sized loads.
- Simple to use electronic controls
- 10 wash programs and 8 water levels allow you to customize every load
- The durable stainless steel drum is rustproof and chip-resistant
- 110 volts means you can plug anywhere
9. SUPER DEAL Portable Compact Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine with Wash and Spin
Despite its compact size, this washing machine packs several punches. First, it has a twin-tub design. Hence, it washes and dries simultaneously, saving you precious time. The machine has a washing capacity of 8 pounds and a spin capacity of 5 pounds. Not to mention, it has a 15-minute timer for washing and a 5-minute timer for drying.
The true rinse technology is another feature unique to this washing machine. It ensures thorough cleaning while using minimal water. Moreover, it has a translucent window for monitoring the cleaning process.
- Twin-tub design saves you precious time
- True rinse technology uses less water
- A translucent window for monitoring the entire process
8. hOmeLabs Portable Washing Machines for Apartments, RVs and Small Space Living
Homelabs washer is among the most customizable. It features fully automatic washing, spinning, and rinsing cycles. All are accessible via a smart-touch control panel. The machine has 5 wash programs and 3 water settings. Also, you can select wash time, rinse time, and spin time. Overall, the washer clean 6 pounds of clothing in one go.
Moreover, it has 2-stage filters that prevent lint and hair from clogging the drain. This washing machine draws only 200 watts. Hence, it’s more energy-efficient. Furthermore, it has a quiet spin function to keep the noise to a minimum.
- Fully automatic design lets you concentrate on other chores
- Interactive smart-touch control panel
- 2-stage filters keep clothes free of debris
- Draws only 200 watts, making it more energy-efficient
7. Best Portable Compact Twin Tub Laundry Machine & Spinner
Travelers and small apartment owners will love this laundry machine. It’s pretty light and compact to save space and allow for easy transportation. Even then, the small size doesn’t compromise power output. It uses a 300 watts motor. It provides not only great spinning capacity but also the benefits of low noise.
Moreover, it has a twin-tub design for washing and drying. It has a washing capacity of 8 pounds and a spin capacity of 5 pounds. Also, the washer runs for 15 minutes, followed by a 5-minute spin cycle. Furthermore, this laundry machine saves a lot of detergent costs. For instance, it needs as little as 2 tablespoons of detergent to provide an effective wash. Another feature worth mentioning is the levelling feet. It compensates for the ultra-light construction, keeping the washer steady.
- Ultra-light and compact for easy portability
- Powerful yet quiet 300 watts motor
- Levelling feet maintain stability on all surfaces
6. KUPPET Compact Twin Tub Portable Washing Machines with Washer
Are you time-pressed but with a ton of chores to complete? If so, the Kuppet laundry machine is your best bet. At 26 pounds, it has the largest load capacity of any portable washing machine on our list. Also, it boasts a twin-tub design. It can hold 18 pounds of clothes for washing or 8 pounds for drying. Hence, it makes light work of light to medium loads.
What’s more, this laundry machine has a built-in drain pump. Thus, it’s more efficient at removing dirty water. The 56.3-inch drain hose is a thoughtful design. It’s long enough to drain dirty water to the right spot.
- The largest load capacity of 26 pounds
- Built-in drain pump removes dirty water more efficiently
- Extra-long drain hose dumps dirty water to the right spot
5. SUPER DEAL Portable Compact Washing Machine – Mini Twin Tub Washing Machine with Washer & Spinner
Of all twin-tub washers on our list, this machine is the smallest and lightest. It weighs under 14 pounds and with a footprint of 14 x 6 inches. Though small, it’s a lot more capable. It washes 5.5 pounds of clothing and spin-dries 4.4 pounds. Not to mention, it offers effective deep cycle rinses. There are separate time controls for spinning and washing.
Durable plastic housing and an upgraded motor ensure little to zero maintenance. Also, this laundry machine has clear sides. Therefore, it’s much easier to monitor the washing cycle.
- Smallest and lightest twin-tub laundry machine
- Provides effective deep cycle rinses
- The upgraded motor requires little to zero maintenance
- Clear sides for monitoring the washing cycle
4. Giantex Full-Automatic Washing Machine – Portable Washer and Spin Dryer – Compact Laundry Washer
The slim, compact design makes wash and spin machine stand out from the rest. Not to mention, it has most of the features found in larger units. First, it’s fully automatic, giving your hands a rest. Also, it features 6 different washing programs and 3 water level selections. Overall, it’s capable of washing up to 10 pounds of laundry in one go.
Moreover, this washing machine has a balance adjustment feature. It shifts your clothes automatically for even weight distribution. What’s more, it has a built-in cotton fiber filter that captures any debris from your clothes. Another feature unique to this laundry machine is the UV barrel light. It eliminates bacteria to provide a deeper cleaning power. At the same time, it allows easy operation in darkness.
- The fully automatic design allows you to attend to other chores
- 6 wash programs and 3 water levels make it easier to customize every load
- Balance adjustment feature distributes the weight evenly
- Built-in carbon filter eliminates odor and debris
- UV barrel light provides deeper cleaning and allows operation in the dark
3. Giantex Portable Compact Washing Machine – Washer & Spinner with Drain Pump
This is a popular twin-tub washer from Giantex. As the name suggests, it’s fully automatic. Hence, you’re free to attend to other chores. The machine has 5 cycle options and 2 water levels. Thus, you can select accordingly based on the amount of laundry. In one go, it cleans up to 8 pounds of clothing.
Also, this washing machine has a built-in aluminium pump. Together with a drainage hose, it makes it easier to drain out dirty water.
- Fully automatic function
- Customizable washing programs and water level
- Built-in pump makes it easier to drain out dirty water
2. Kuppet 10lbs Compact Mini Washer – Wash & Spin Twin Tub
Are you the kind that loves exploring the world in an RV? Or maybe live in a small apartment? Whichever the case, this compact mini washer will suit you. It’s a twin-tub washer. Hence, it can clean and spin-dry at the same time. Overall, it provides 15 and 5 minutes of non-stop washing and drying. Not to mention, it holds 10 pounds of clothing in one go.
This washing machine works on 110-volt outlets for flexible use. Moreover, it has a clear lid. As such, it’s easier to monitor the entire process as it happens.
- Ultra-light and compact for RV use
- Twin-tub design cleans and spin-dries at the same time
- Clear lid for easy monitoring
1. Think Gizmos TG23 Portable Washing Machines – Twin Tub Washer Machine with Wash and Spin Cycle
Thanks to its small stature, this washer can fit into tight spaces. Though small, it’s quite effective. It washes as well as spin-dry clothes. The washtub holds 8 pounds while the spin tub holds 4.4 pounds.
Moreover, the washer has separate timers for washing (15 minutes) and spinning (5 minutes). The package includes a lint filter that keeps your clothes free of debris.
- Small stature fits into tight spaces
- Lint filter eliminates debris
- Twin-tub design for washing and drying