If you live in areas with heavy snowfall, then you probably know the importance of scoop shovels. The last you want is a snow pile blocking your path. These are scoop shovels that come in handy and help clear away the snow. The best scoop shovel needs to be sturdy and feature strong metal construction. Most scoop shovels on the market feature aluminium metal construction. This is because aluminium is strong but also lightweight. You also need a scoop shovel with an ergonomic handle for comfortable use.
To help you find the best scoop shovels, we’ve researched the market and narrowed down your picks. Our reviews narrow down the best 10 scoop shovels on the market right now. These are to-rated scoop shovels with excellent features for easy use. Check them out below and carefully choose a scoop shovel that best meets your needs.
Table of the Best Scoop Shovels Reviews
[amazon template=”table” box=”B081C6T18V,B007IC1T1M,B082NSMDKJ,B08233VMB4,B005TIAYFE,B01LXEQ6UM,B000GKXU60,B0722779PX,B00BL4176K,B07W9JKKJX” /]
10. Micbox Snow Shovels with Adjustable Aluminum Handle for Digging Snow
This is our first choice scoop shovel and a decent selection to buy. It is a premium quality shovel with a lightweight yet strong aluminium handle. Moreover, the handle adjusts in height to suit different users. You can adjust the shovel length from 34-46 inches long. This is a great feature to ensure comfortable use without strenuous bending. In addition, the shovel handle features an ergonomic D-design for a firm and secure grip. The shovel is also detachable for easy storage and transportation. You can carry in your car trunk during the winter months for emergency use.
- Comfortable bending due to an adjustable handle length
- Firm and secure grip due to a D-shaped handle
- Detachable thus easy to store and transport
- Lightweight yet strong because of the aluminium metal construction
9. True Temper Grain Digging Scoop Shovels with Handle Poly
This is a simple yet effective design wood scoop shovel to consider buying. It is a lightweight scoop shovel easy to use for extended periods. The shovel features a straight blade tip for easy snow scooping. It can scoop huge amounts of snow at once thus making your work easier. This is a premium shovel made in the USA to the highest quality standards. It comes in a perfect 48-inch handle to reduce back strain due to bending.
- Highest quality construction thus durable
- Lightweight yet strong wood handle
- Easy scooping due to perfect 48-inch handle length
- Easy to scoop due to a straight shovel blade
8. Goplus Folding Scoop Snow Shovel with Wheels for Walkways, Sidewalks & Patios
This is a foldable design scoop shovel from the leading Goplus brand. It is another excellent scoop shovel easy to carry and use anywhere. This is a solid and durable structure shovel to serve you well. The shovel features premium-grade plastic. The plastic is durable and tough resisting breaking in the coldest temperatures. The shovel cutting edges feature aluminium metal construction to avoid damage when pushing. Moreover, the shovel comes with wheels for easy and convenient movement. Overall, this is a compact design scoop shovel for effective snow removal.
- Easy storage due to a compact design
- Easy to move because of the wheels
- Premium-grade plastic material thus durable
- Humanized handle design thus easy to use
7. Ivation Snow Pusher Scoop – Extra Large Snow Shovel with Wheels for Driveway & Sidewalk
This is another smart design snow removal shovel to consider buying. It is a manual pusher shovel that ploughs and scoops. The shovel features an oversized scoop to remove huge amounts of snow at once. This is a lightweight yet durable scoop shovel with a wide opening. The shovel also features a blade with a wear strip for long-lasting use. Overall, this is a heavy-duty scoop shovel with an upright handle. The handle features an ergonomic grip thus easy to move and use. You can be sure of smooth scooping action without much straining.
- Gathers huge amounts of snow due to a wide opening
- Ergonomic grip handle thus easy scooping
- Durable yet lightweight
- Easy to use due to a smooth scooping action
6. A.M. Leonard Square Point Closed Back Shovel with D-Grip Handle
This is a small and compact size 10-scoop shovel. It is a perfect size scoop that offers effortless snow removal. It is a deeply scooped shovel that handles huge amounts of snow at once. The scoop can handle snow load despite the small size. It is a durable scoop shovel made of 18-gauge steel material to prevent damage. It is a solid shovel that will not bend or break easily. Moreover, the scoop features a D-grip handle for comfortable use. It offers a firm and secure grip for easy scooping. The handle also absorbs scooping impacts preventing injuries.
- Ergonomic D-grip handle thus easy and comfortable scooping
- The deep design thus scoops huge amounts of snow
- Compact and portable size thus easy to store and transport
- Durable due to strong 18-gauge stainless steel
5. Snow Joe SJ-SHLV01 Shovelution Strain-Reducing Snow Shovel with Spring Assisted Handle
This is another durable scoop shovel with a durable and impact-resistant blade. It is an ergonomic shovel with a spring-assisted handle. The spring allows one to change the mechanics of shovelling. It ensures you scoop snow just at the right angle preventing back strains. The long handle length ensures you don’t need to bend. Overall, this is a top-quality scoop shovel with sturdy steel metal. It is a pretty top-quality snow shovel that will serve you for long.
- Durable and impact-resistant blade
- Steel handle design thus long-lasting use
- Reduced strain due to spring-assisted handle fulcrum
- The wide opening thus scoops huge amounts of snow
4. Suncast Snow Scoop Shovels With No Stick Graphite Blade And Smooth Resin Handle
The Suncast is a leading scoop shovel brand in the industry and one to consider buying. It is a premium shovel with an angled ribbed pattern. This is a perfect size shovel with 12-inch blade size. The large blade size ensures the shovel can scoop huge amounts of snow and other materials at once. Moreover, this shovel features a non-stick graphite blade for long-lasting durability. It is a pretty solid shovel scoop with top-quality features. It also features a smooth resin handle for comfortable use. Overall, this is a decent quality scoop shovel with excellent features to order right away with confidence.
- Easy handling due to a smooth resin handle
- Scoops huge amounts of snow due to a large 12-inch blade size
- Blade is non-stick graphite thus durable
- Great looking due to an angled ribbed pattern
3. Leonard ABS Long Straight Handle Scoop Shovel
This is a lightweight design scoop shovel to consider buying. It is a strong ABS scoop shovel that can handle heavy snow lifting. Moreover, the shovel is lightweight allowing for comfortable use. This is a long design scoop shovel featuring a 63-inch long handle. The shovel will not compromise the strength of the tool offering long-lasting durability. It is a useful design shovel that handles a wide array of materials like snow, sand, grains, seeds, and fertilizer. This is a wide 14.5-inch blade shovel to order with confidence today. It is a straight wooden handle style to give you long-lasting use and durability.
- Ergonomic design due to a long-style wooden handle style
- Wide 14.5-inch wide blade to handle huge amounts of snow
- Lightweight due to a strong ABS material
- The portable design thus easy to carry
2. Echelon Steel Scoop Shovel with Wood Handle
The Echelon is another sturdy steel scoop shovel with a heavy-gauge blade. Moreover, the blade is heat-treated to withstand the harshest weather conditions. This is a long 48-inch ash wood handle with excellent control and good leverage. Besides, the shovel features a long socket and collar for added strength. It is a perfect size blade measuring 11 by 15 inches. Overall, this is a versatile design scoop shovel to use for various purposes. You can use it to move grain, dirt feed, rock, gravel, sand, debris, coal, etc.
- Ergonomic design ash wood-handle thus comfortable use
- Long 48-inch handle to reduce excess bending
- Long collar and socket thus added shovel strength
- Strong and durable because of the heat-treated steel construction
1. ORIENTOOLS Aluminum Lightweight Sport Utility Snow Shovel for Car, Camping & Garden
This is our final best scoop snow shovel with sturdy and lightweight aluminium construction. It is a smart design shovel with reinforced smart locks. Moreover, the shovel length collapses with easy for added compatibility. This allows for easy storage and transportation. It is a multi-purpose shovel design with premium quality material construction. The shovel is rust-resistant and anti-deformation giving it a long-lasting lifespan. It is a lightweight design shovel weighing a mere 1.45lbs. The shovel is easy to carry and use for extended periods. Moreover, this shovel is multi-functional and can serve a wide array of uses.
- Easy to store since it disassembles with ease
- The lightweight design thus supports extended use without fatigue
- Sturdy and durable due to premium aluminium material
- The adjustable design thus comfortable to use with minimal strain
In conclusion, these are by far the best scoop shovels on the market to consider buying. They are strong shovels with sturdy construction. These shovels are a must-have during the winter season. They play a crucial role in helping you scoop and remove snow out of the way. Analyze our top scoop shovels and carefully choose one that suits you.